Property Management Services
Our Mission to improve our community’s quality of life through superior property management services.
The Mediate Advantage
Mediate Management fulfills all of your needs as a property owner.
We are guided by a principle of providing you with effortless homeownership and ensuring the maximum equity value of your property. Whether it be providing operational guidance to position your property at a premier level of the marketplace or managing capital refurbishments, or navigating the delicate balance of the (communal living elements) maintaining your financial solutions for your condo association, cleaning services for common areas, or project management for an upcoming remodel, Mediate Management’s top priority is ensuring your expectations are continually exceeded.
Our elite team of professional managers are highly trained and experienced in fulfilling the needs of our homeowners. We accomplish this by providing the following services:
Property Management Operations
Every property is unique in its structure and community make up. We are adept in helping you to structure a service that fits your needs. A few examples are given below:
Luxurious condominium developments with a wide range of amenities similar to those found at 4 and 5 star hotels, including 24-hour front desk and concierge, security, and valet parking.
Multi-unit, luxury residential condominium developments that can include cooperatives or homeowner associations.
Often contemporary urban properties, these locations often offer lifestyle amenities such as in-house gym facilities.
This could include multi-unit residential apartment buildings, commercial properties, or individual condominium units. Property management needs often include cleaning and maintenance services, managing rental/lease agreements, and project management for renovations.
- Lease management and annual renewals
- Full service maintenance through our “Maintenance” division
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Monthly accounting and financial reporting
- Annual budgets
- Capital improvement management through our “Projects” division.
- Vendor/contractor scheduling
- Contract negotiations
- Property staffing through our “Site Staffing” division
- Online portal for client/residential communications
- Facilitation of unit sales
- Lock out services if elected. Keys stored securely via MMC
- 24 hour, 365/year emergency service
Property Maintenance & Construction
The team is successful in responding to that 1% of unforeseen situations that nobody can anticipate. Additionally, scheduled maintenance and cleaning are available as scheduled service requests for the property.
- General maintenance; plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry.
- Snow removal
- Contracted cleaning services including common area trash removal, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Unit turnover cleaning,
- Seasonal landscaping services
- Emergency service
- Construction, and renovation
Mediate Management can provide general contractor services at competitive prices for any renovations or remodel projects you desire.Our experienced team works efficiently and effectively to complete construction in a timely manner with as little disruption to residents as possible.
We partner with you to find the best solution to your project, whether it be a planned renovation or an emergency response situation.
- Kitchen & bathroom renovations
- Deck & patio construction
- Exterior & interior painting and repairs
- Carpentry repairs
- Masonry repairs
What sets us apart is our highly trained project management division that assists homeowners, trustees, and investors with implementing their capital project needs.
Our Project managers assist in specifying a project’s scope, gathering bids, facilitating day to day activity, and paving the way for the smooth operation for the contractor team you select with our guidance. Recent examples are 2MM envelope restoration in the Back Bay, 75k elevator restoration, $200,000 complete lobby restoration of a historic property, and a $400,000 boiler/AC tower replacement.
- Capital improvement management
- Facilitation of entire project scope and timeline
- Logistics and scheduling of vendors and contractors
- Review of financial options
- Insurance claim processing
Property Management Staffing
Instead of outsourcing the crucial work needed to maintain and enhance your investment, we are proud to offer our highly trained, in-house staff to ensure the excellence of your property remains intact.
Additionally, our client service division will handle emergency coverage and regularly scheduled vacation coverage. All staff are trained by Mediate Management’s Client Service coordinator with a training standard derived from a prominent 5-star luxury hotel. Trainings are performed annually to ensure the highest standards.
- Placement of full building of staff
- Client service division
- Emergency coverage
- Regularly scheduled vacation coverage for full and part time staff employees.
- All staff trained by Mediate Management’s Client Service coordinator
- Training standard derived from a prominent 5-star luxury hotel.